2. 상위권 자산신탁사 전략사업팀 팀장 (차부장급)
3. 외국계 자산운용사 BD 대리~과장급
<1> 외국계자산운용사 부동산투자 부장~이사
1. Overall transaction support
- Conduct feasibility review of new investment opportunities under Director guidance
- Assist Director in negotiation of transaction terms and conditions
- Lead preparation of IM and other pitch materials as well as internal approval papers under Director supervision
- Coordinate internal as well as external stakeholders to obtain necessary approvals
2. Deal execution
- Manage overall execution/closing process and timing
- Lead REIT/Fund/Vehicle set-up and execution
- Conduct preparing of proper deal execution documents
- Manage all the necessary formalities for deal execution
3. Marketing Support
- Assist Director on marketing of investment opportunities
- Manage investor relations with domestic and overseas investors under senior supervision
- Update and manage IR materials
- Build and maintain relationships with potential institutional investors
- Closely monitor relevant markets and communicate with brokers, advisers, developers and other relevant market participants
- Responsible for gathering and maintaining market information
- Manage office-wise research platform
- Update on market trend including recent transactions
- Report market snapshot to Director and other team on a regular basis
- Manage and update deal pipeline on a regular basis
- 투자자산운용사 / 자산운용전문인력 자격 필수
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in Real Estate Investment, Asset Management or Financial company
- Certified REF/REIT manager
- Strong track record of actual deal closing and/or fund launch
- Eligible to be registered with MLIT as a REIT professional
- Bi-lingual fluency in written and spoken English and Korean
- Strong access to market intelligence
- Cross-border experience is a plus
- Team-player, ability to collaborate to achieve goals, strong work ethics and maturity
국문이력서/경력기술서 (MS Word)
영문CV (MS Word)
<2> 상위권 자산신탁사 전략사업팀 팀장 (차부장급)
부동산 관련 신사업개발 기획
(추후 영업, 운영까지 확대 예정)
관련 사업개발 유경험자
서류전형 -> 기업면접 -> 최종합격
국문이력서 자유양식의 워드파일 - 최종연봉(기본급/성과급)
면접 시 협의(현재연봉에서 협의)
<3> 외국계 자산운용사 BD 대리~과장급
- Monitor and analyze real estate markets in key Asian cities.
-Support efforts to develop investment strategy and generate deal pipeline.
- Identify and evaluate potential acquisition or divestment of real estate projects, including developing and maintaining relationship with potential partners/vendors.
- Build detailed financial models, including developing sensitivity analysis.
- Handle execution, including due diligence and negotiation, and completion of acquisition of real estate assets, and share relevant information across functional groups.
- Work with asset management team to develop initial business plan and operating budget for any acquisition.
- Conduct hold/sell analysis, develop and execute exit plans for divestment of real estate assets.
- Work with finance team in the raising of debt financing for acquisition.
- Make investment and divestment recommendations to Investment Committee.
- Provide input to support investors reporting and fund raising activities.
- Minimum bacherlor’s degree. Higher education is preferred but not requirement
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience in consulting firm, business strategy/planning or relevant.
- Bilingual in English and Korean
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs (especially PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and be able to critically and actively analyze situations, issues.
- Extensive skills in modeling and written communication
서류전형 -> 기업면접 -> 최종합격
국문이력서 및 자기소개서 / 영문CV (MS Word)